Using the critically acclaimed ESS’ patented HyperStream II architecture and time domain jitter eliminator, the ES9038PRO 32-bit audio dac delivers an unprecedented DNR of up to 140dB and THD+N of –122dB.
The USB asynchronous transfer mode uses the high precision clock and precision power supply inside the Lotus DAC5 and by bypassing the poor computer's clock, MQA, DSD and Hi-Res signals can be performed again.
LT3042 is a ultralow RMS noise, ultralow spot noise and ultrahigh PSRR linear regulator, It offers high quality voltage supplies that greatly enhance the performance of the ES9038PRO.
Precision thin film MELF resistors are the perfect choice for most fields of modern professional electronics, which reliability and stability are the main reasons why we use it.
Electrolytic capacitors manufactured by Panasonic Japan, The features of high ripple current and low ESR make the power more clean and sound better.
High-quality aluminum remote control allows users to operate easily, all adjustments in the SETUP menu can be controlled, you just sit back on your sofa and enjoy the music.
The display shows the current status of the input, contains the channel name, volume and sample rate. and can adjust the display brightness according to the environment or directly switch off the display to get the best listening performance.
• USB : USB Type B 2.0 Hi-Speed, data stream up to 384KHz/24Bit and DSD 256 and MQA.
• IIS/DSD : Supports PCM 44.1KHz ~ PCM 768KHz/32Bit and DSD 512 data streams.
• COAXIAL : Supports PCM 44.1KHz ~ 768KHz/32Bit and DSD DOP 64, 128 and 256.
• OPTICAL : Supports PCM 44.1KHz ~ 192KHz/32Bit and DSD DOP 64.
• AES/EBU : Supports PCM 44.1KHz ~ 192KHz/32Bit and DSD DOP 64.
‧ Frequency response : 20 Hz - 20 KHz / ±0.3 dB.
‧ SNR : > 110 dB.
‧ THD+N : < 0.0003%.
‧ Output Impedance : < 50 Ohm.
‧ 2 XLR balanced outputs : FIX mode 8Vrms, HALF FIX mode 4Vrms.
‧ 2 RCA unbalanced outputs : FIX mode 4Vrms, HALF FIX mode 2Vrms.
• USB Audio Firmware : upgradable via USB DFU tool (Windows).
• Power Supply : AC voltage selector switch at the bottom of the unit, 115V or 230V.
• Dimensions [W x H x D] : 430 mm x 55 mm x 315 mm.
• Weight : 5.2Kg
• Power consumption : 13.5W (0.9W Standby)